Saturday, June 30, 2012

First Kiss Poem

First kiss of a Virgin Angel
Two years passed on our first meeting...
two years passed on our first kiss...
and your perfume still run on my lips...
as we are kissing now...
its sweetness still and never go away...
and its aroma still in my cell...
our cell which we used to be in always....

Two years passed now...
and you still till now with me...
through your perfume ...
through your vision, which never left me...

Two years passed...
since your hair been as a storm in my hands...
and your mouth been been the fire which excited me...
and you been my only burning...
you been the poetries which i wrote for...

Two years passed...
and you still not here with me...


First kiss of two little boy and girl with red rose of love
talk...speech to me...
did you got bored from me...
did you void the fire from yourself to me...
and finished from me...
is it fair to got over from me...
after you charred me...
and then to leave...
is it fair to let me taste the sweetness...
and then to leave...



by: hazem02@yahoo.com

No comments: