Friday, March 14, 2008

Favourite Kiss Quotes

Actor Antonio BanderasActress Uma ThurmanIt was brief, swift, and then it was done. It was a professional job. I needed to be kissed, and I was kissed.
Actress Uma Thurman

This girl said "Yes" when I wasn't ready. I kissed her lightly and got so dizzy I had to sit down.
Actor Antonio Banderas


Eduardo Galeano
We are all mortal until the first kiss and the second glass of wine.
Eduardo Galeano




Helen Rowland
A man snatches the first kiss, pleads for the second, demands the third, takes the fourth, accepts the fifth - and endures all the rest.
Helen Rowland

Henry Louis Mencken

The first kiss is stolen by the man; the last is begged by the woman.
Henry Louis Mencken

Jennifer Lopez

If you kiss on the first date and it's not right, then there will be no second date. Sometimes it's better to hold out and not kiss for a long time. I am a strong believer in kissing being very intimate, and the minute you kiss, the floodgates open for everything else.
Jennifer Lopez

No comments: